We are committed to continue serving you and your fur-kids through our new normal. We have implemented some new procedures for both our retail and grooming customers to help keep everyone safe and ensure we can continue providing you with the service you have come to expect.
- Retail Store
- We are operating with minimal staff at reduced hours. Our hours are 10:00am-6:00pm Monday through Friday, Saturdays 10:00am-5:00pm and closed Sundays.
- Only two customers will be allowed in the store at a time. If there are already two people in the store we ask that you wait outside on one of our fancy paw print markers.
- Please sanitize your hands as you enter. Hand sanitizer is provided to the left as you enter.
- We continue to offer local delivery for orders over $50.00 before tax
- We are operating with minimal staff on a reduced capacity for grooming. Walk-ins WILL NOT be accepted. Please call or text the store to book.
- We continue to offer the option for contactless pickup and drop-off as requested.
- Mask Policy
As required by City of Toronto By-Law 541-2020 (link to: https://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/bylaws/2020/law0541.pdf) all employees and customers are required to wear a mask or face covering which covers the nose and mouth and chin while in our store. Exceptions apply as per the by-law.
Updated Saturday July 18 2020